Custom Search
  

10 TIPS OF MONEY SAVING

10 TIPS OF MONEY SAVING
The baby said,Fuzzi Bunz has 10 tips of money saving

Cloth Diapering Show

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How Often I change ? Frustrated?

Autumn Beck says about 'How often change baby diaper? '

Why cloth diapers leak during the day?


This was a problem I couldn't figure out in the beginning with cloth diapers.



Unfortunately, in this day of convenience we have been led into thinking that a diaper should last all day or at least until it sagging down to the baby's knees.

If you used disposables atany point and then made the switch to cloth you may have a hard timeadjusting to the absorbency difference. The chemical compound in disposable diapers responsible for absorption can hold up to 300 times its weight in tap water. That is far more than cotton, hemp, or microfiber used in cloth diapers.

It is suggested that a cloth diaper be change every two hours. Oddly enough, I read this to be true of disposables. I will admit though when I used disposables I went a lot longer than 2 hours between changes.If you expect a cloth diaper to last 3, 4, or more hours then you will be let down. Then you will get so frustrated that you may give up on cloth diapers.

Anytime I have had "wicking" it is because I have left the diaperon for toolong. When I make an effort to change my little one consistently(before the point of a wet lap or when I am forced to because she pooped) I am much happier with my cloth diapers.

RELATED ITEMS:

1. Cloth Diaper Accessories
2. How to wash cloth diaper
3. Removing urine smell
4. How to use Snappi Fasterner
5. Don't be afraid to use bleach
6. Biggest Issues of Cloth Diaper

No comments:

Are you cloth diapering your baby?